Shipping & Returns
Fastfingersmusic.com is a fully automated commercial website that provides safe and easy online purchasing. After finding the instrument or accessory that suits your needs, simply choose any desired options and press the Buy Me button. Our checkout screen will provide a clear breakdown of the total price as well as payment methods including Paypal, credit cards, USA postal money orders, bank wire transfers, Western Union and more. Although we try to update the site constantly, there may be some items that are not yet listed, monthly specials or items that are prohibited from being posted. Feel free to email any requests to email@example.com
What methods of shipping does Fast Fingers Music use?
For Domestic shipment in the Continental USA for Guitars and Amplifiers we use UPS Ground. Fast Fingers Music offers FREE USA shipping on most orders over $399.
For Domestic shipment in the Continental USA for Pickups, Parts and Effects we use USPS Priority. Fast Fingers Music offers FREE USA shipping on most orders over $300.
For International Shipping of Guitars and Amplifers, we use UPS Expedited or USPS Express, depending on price, size and insurance restrictions. There is no free shipping with International orders
For security purposes, all products over $400 are shipped fully insured with adult signature required. Fast Fingers Music ships UPS ground unless other shipping arrangements are made. We have shipped many guitars and have had no problems with UPS. We pack our instruments very carefully to ensure it gets to you in perfect condition and ship World Wide. No Sales tax if shipped outside New York. NY residents must add 8.625% sales tax.
Estimated Domestic Shipping Rates
Shipping Prices depend on either distance and weight or dimensional weight. Shipping is calculated in our Shopping Cart at checkout. Below are some estimates for the Continental USA:
- Pedals, Accessories, Books and Videos- $3.00 - $15.00
- Guitars and Cases - $40.00 - $60.00
- Amplifier Heads - $50.00-$100.00
- Combos or Cabinets - $100.00 - $200.00
Rates include all packing materials and insurance.
FREE Shipping is only for USA residents in the Lower 48 states.
***PLEASE NOTE: THE SHIPPING PRICE POSTED IN OUR WEBSITE IS FOR DOMESTIC USA DELIVERIES ONLY***
WE DO NOT OFFER FREE SHIPPING RATES ON INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES.
International Buyers must pay shipping and Insurance. We use UPS EXPEDITED or USPS Express or USPS Global Express, depending on location and restrictions.
**Canadian Residents may receive FREE shipping on certain purchases***
Please contact us for more info
We are an authorized dealer for everything we sell and all new instrument purchases carry the full manufacturers warranty.
For International Orders, we accept Bank-2-Bank-Transfers, Western Union, Paypal and USA Postal Money Orders.
Please ask any and all questions before you purchase.
Dimensional weight is a UPS condition based on size [not physical weight]. Many packages [some guitars, cases and amps] fall into this catagory as oversized 1 or 2. UPS then adds an additional fee for the SIZE of the box, regardless of the actual weight. We try to keep this to a minimum, but some packages are unavoidable. These rates are reflected in your total shipping cost.
- In stock items usually ship in 24 hrs of receipt of payment.
- Non-stock items If we don't have it in stock, but the manufacturer does, we'll have the item shipped ASAP, usually in 3-7 working days.
- Backordered or Manufacturer Out of Stock items we will do our best to procure the item, but we cannot guarantee a shipping date.
- Custom Shop Guitars or special orders: Call or Email for availability
What warranties come with what I order?
All products are new and are covered by the full manufacturer's warranty.
What should I know before I order a Custom Shop Instrument?
Fast Fingers Music specializes in Custom Shop guitars from many of the USA custom shops and builders. Custom guitars represent a unique experience for players who wish to build the perfect instrument for their individual needs. Custom shop guitars are truly a one of a kind instrument. All orders therefore require a nonrefundable and nontransferable deposit before any order can be placed. Custom shop Guitars are final sale. The Fast Fingers Music staff will be happy to work with you to cover every detail and help you build your dream guitar. Contact us to discuss all available options. If you would like a price quote on a Custom Shop Guitar please contact us by E-mail, Phone or Fax.
Fast Fingers Music will special order any item from our online catalog, but some items may require a deposit before ordering. Special orders include odd colors, optional hardware or exotic body shapes. Fast Fingers Music reserves the right to decide what constitutes a special order. Special Orders are Final Sale.
Does Fast Fingers Music have a Layaway Program?
The Fast Fingers Music will hold an item for 24 hours free of charge. We will hold items for 30 days with a 20% nonrefundable and nontransferable deposit. After 60 days the item must be paid in full unless other arrangements are made or you will forfeit the deposit. If more than 30 days is needed, we will allow multiple payments on an item if the layaway terms are worked out in advance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What methods of payment does Fast Fingers Music accept?
Cash, USA Postal Money order, Paypal, Western Union, Bank Wire Transfers, Visa and Mastercard are preferred. Amex is also accepted. Payment with any of these will speed up the delivery process and get the items out to you the quickest. In stock items will ship in 24 hours.
Paypal is accepted for DOMESTIC and International Buyers ONLY if you have a Paypal Confirmed Shipping Address. This means that your Paypal account must be Verified and have a Confirmed Address on file with Paypal. We only ship to Confirmed Addresses.
What happens if I am not happy with a purchased after I recieve it?
Please inspect the merchandise as soon as you receive it and call if there are any problems. Most merchandise carries a 24 hour approval period. This means when you receive the merchandise you have 24 hours to inspect it IN YOUR HOME to decide if you like it. This does NOT mean that you can take an item out on a gig, then return it. If you USE the item you waive the return policy, whether it is in 100% condition or not [NO EXCEPTIONS]. Open or used string sets are not returnable.
24 hr approval does not apply to Books, CD's and Videos due to copyright. These items are non-returnable.
24 hr approval does not apply to Custom shop guitars or Special orders of any kind. Custom shop Guitars and special orders are FINAL SALE.
[For more on Custom shop guitar policies please see relevant sections or Contact us at email@example.com]
What is the Fast Fingers Music return policy?
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If within the 24 hour approval period you decide that you do not like an item you may return it but you must do the following:
- Call the Fast Fingers Music at 631-664-9469, or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and get a Return Authorization Number
- Repack the merchandise carefully. Items must be returned in perfect condition, in the original carton with all packing materials, manuals, warranty card and accessories. Items missing parts, manuals or incomplete or non-original packing materials will be charged for missing items.
- You must pay for all return shipping and insurance charges. [Use UPS for the best rate]. FULL INSURANCE IS RECOMMENDED
- When we receive the merchandise you will receive a Refund minus shipping costs [both to and from your location, insurance and a 10% RESTOCKING FEE [ 15% for Credit card orders]. SPECIAL ORDERS, CUSTOM ORDERS, AND REPLACEMENT ORDERS ARE NOT RETURNABLE AND ARE FINAL SALE.
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- Any and all Ebay transactions posted by Guitarasylum and/or our sales associates are final sale. No Exceptions. It is your responsibility to know the terms of any auctions. All Ebay items are sold as is.
What happens if my purchase arrives damaged?
If any merchandise is damaged during shipping please contact us immediately. We will help make the appropriate arrangements and issue a replacement ASAP.
Due to manufacturer’s regulations, products listed may be limited in availability or discontinued without notice. Additionally, manufacturer's reserve the right to alter designs or change specifications without notice. Therefore, Fast Fingers Music is not responsible for any changes, alterations or product availability. Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Fast Fingers Music reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
Fast Fingers Music does not accept responsibility for inaccurate manufacturer's specifications or misprints or grammatical inaccuracies of any kind.